ARB Dana 35/C Diff Cover
Recomended for serious off road use. Use also when towing heavy loads, prevents axle case flex & premature wear of differential parts. Increases oil capacity for cooler running.
Fabricated from high tensile solid nodular iron that is tougher and harder than solid carbon steel, the new ARB differential cover is the ideal piece of equipment to protect your air locker and ring and pinion set up from the obstacle impacts of competition rock crawling and challenging off-road trails.
An incorporated, computer-optimized cross brace design adds over 900 foot-pounds of torsional rigidity to the entire axle assembly. The resulting increased flex strength in the housing encourages improved meshing of the ring and pinion gears and greater carrier bearing support for longer component life and overall load strength.
The low profile shape of the housing maximizes the running gear clearance around the unit and provides optimal approach and departure angles.
A unique combination dipstick and filler cap design allows for the differential oil levels to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles and allows the user to check the oil for possible water contaminations without having to drain the unit. Made from high quality rare earth magnets, both the dipstick and the drain plug are designed to collect any metal wear particles floating in the fluid.
Powder coated in red, CNC machined and then clear coated for durable finish, the ARB differential cover is the perfect way to protect your differential assembly.
- High tensile solid nodular iron structure (tougher and harder than solid carbon steel) protects the differential and ring & pinion set from the obstacle impact hazards of completion rock crawling, or extreme off road trails.
- Computer optimized cross brace design adds more than 1300 Nm/deg [960 ft-lb] of torsional rigidity to the entire axle assembly. This increased flexural strength in the housing helps keep the ring & pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, which greatly increases ring & pinion life and overall maximum load strength.
- Carrier bearing life is prolonged, especially on high output vehicles, by the improved support given to the bearing alignment.
- Low-profile shape of the outside surface helps maximize the running gear clearance around the cover.
- Maximized approach / departure angled exterior surfaces help to minimize rock / obstacle hang-ups.
- High tensile cap screws (supplied with the kit) are recessed into the cover to protect them from contact with obstacles which might damage or loosen them.
- Low profile drain plug design resists damage from obstacle contact.
Vehicle/Manufacturer: 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Product Code: ARB624