O2 Sensor 1, Pre-cat, 4.0L/2.5L some engines, XJ, ZJ, TJ
Many aftermarket O2 sensors do not function as the Jeep OEM sensors. Differing designs of the covers, quality of the internal components etc, alter reaction times causing drivability problems, high emissions and often resulting, finally, in catalytic converter damage.
We have used these high quality sensors in our own vehicles and in Customer’s vehicles through our workshops for several years without issue or failure.
This sensor is model and year specific, NOT GENERIC.
This is a pre-cat sensor for the some 4.0L and some 2.5L engines. Fits various years and models of XJ, ZJ, WG/J and TJ. Please telephone or email with your vehicle VIN/details.
Features & Benefits :
- Robotic Laser Weld – Ensures proper fit
- Porous PTFE Filter – Allows atmospheric oxygen to enter the sensor without permitting water or engine contaminants to seep into the casing.
- Double Protection Cover – Maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning.
- Stainless Steel Housing – Resists corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body and maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- Aluminum-Oxide Trap Layer – Keeps silicone and lead outside the ceramic elient through DENSO’s exclusive design, preventing damage to the platinum electrode.
Product code 4PL4076