Bilstein Shock Absorber, front, upgrade
Bilstein front shock absorber for Jeep Wrangler YJ (leaf sprung model, 1987-95). If you want the best, this is it. Picture to follow.
For off-road performance too.
For SUV’s & off-road vehicles, we offer a version of the BILSTEIN B6 that is adapted to special requirements. The precise settings reduce uncontrolled movements by the high structure and increase steering precision and the suspension’s load carrying capacity, as well as guaranteeing more vehicle control and, therefore, safer handling and better traction.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Greater performance reserves and service life, even when towing or in off-road applications
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes (standard springs can be used)
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road and track tested by BILSTEIN for fi ne tuning
- No German TÜV registration required
Vehicle/Manufacturer: 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Product Code: 4PL013093